Monday 18 May 2009

Goldfinch IV and last

Yup, that's it, the last day with the Goldfinch.

I loved the experience to be part of the tour and to play the little guy, I really did! I can't say much more about it, I wish I had the time to play it more, but it is already packed and ready to ship to Gilian, the next lucky tourer. I'll post it tomorow.

I have to say sorry for not producing any video with it, as I had previously said I would, but these last weeks have been a total rollercoaster, and so I wasn't able to do it. Now the whistle follows his way to be played throughout Europe, have fun!

Inside goes a little surprise to the Goldfinch crew, nothing special, just a little thing. I thought it nice to make the Goldfinch crew to suffer a bit too, as we do when we anxiously expect the Whistle :P

For ending: I loved the Whistle!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment