Wednesday 10 February 2010

F-e-a-d-ó-g

Hellooooooo!

They are here! My Feadógs!!! I forgot about the time they took to get here, and fell instantly in love!

Love the more mellow sound of the brass one, but also the more refined sound of the nickel one. Unfortunately I don't have much time to play today, I just played parts of Road to Lisdoonvarna and Concerning Hobbits, but tomorow I really want to make it count and practise for about an hour or so with them. My fingers are still a bit stiff from the stop, but I'll try to regain my (little) knowledge to be able to play more tunes.

I'm thinking in:

- Road to Lisdoonvarna
- Swallowtail Jig
- Lord Mayo
- Scarborough Fair
- Gift of a Thistle
- The Irish Washerwoman
- Irish Drinking Song

not necessarily by this order.

And for the end of today's post, my newborn:


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment