Tuesday 9 February 2010

New blog, no new Feadog

Hello you all!

Today I have bad news and good news.

Starting with the bad ones: I'm not too happy with feadog.ie, I bought a couple of Whistles on the 27th of January and they still didn't arrive. That makes it 10 working days, which I think is much more than enough for a couple of Whistles to come from Ireland to Portugal.
First it took around 3 or 4 days for the order to be processed, and now it says it has been shipped...I'll wait until tomorrow for them to arrive before I contact them.

Now the good news, I'm going to make some visual modifications to the blog, nothing fancy, just a couple of things here and there.

Hope that I still have readers after all these blackouts. Not so sure if I deserve them!

Go on now, it's time for your daily practise, I might be doing the same in a couple of minutes.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment