Monday 8 February 2010

DerElligh and a couple of Feadogs

Hello Whistlers!

While roaming around the C&F forum I found DerElligh, which was presented by Stefan (the Whistler off course!)

It's a German band with 5 members, they play Irish Folk and you definitely should check them out! Their site is www.derelligh.de and it's full of videos from their performances and info about the band. The only thing I have to say is that the site is only in German, maybe an English translation might be coming, surely the english speaking fans would apreciate.

As for more news, I'm waiting for my 2 Feadogs to arrive, one Brass D and one Nickel D. I still amaze myself that
one can get 2 instruments (not the best in the world for sure, but fully playable and with a nice sound) for less than 20€.
You know...I came from electric bass, just a set of strings would cost me more than that!!!

And that's all for now people of the Whistle!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment