Monday 13 April 2009

The 100th

So today I enter the Whistler Bard realm and... there it was! The 100th visitor! Never thought it would come to this, cause it's the number of unique visitors (I bet you Chiff and Fipple forum guys are the responsible for this :P)!

I do this mainly for fun, but if someone follows it and has a laugh or two on my account, I gladly appreciate it!

As for today, I almost have "Road To Lisdoonvarna" until the end, just needs some ending notes to finish memorizing it. Tomorow or the day after I expect to receive Clarke's book, and then I'll just follow that lead, with the occasional wander off to some tune I really want to learn.

This week will also be the one I get my first Low D :D (hopefully) just waiting for it in the mailbox! I don't make a comparison with my bass days for a long time, so here's another one: for 1/100000000000000 of the price I spent in bass gear, I have a Tin Whistle, an Irish Flute and a Low Whistle (and this one is hanmade!) of course they're not the "state of the art" or the top notch ones, but sound great and will last forever.

That's it for today folks! As a side note let me tell you I'm trying to "make" the Whistler Bard character (since I work with some cool software :P) come alive...it will take long, and might never be done, but I'll try!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment