Tuesday 14 April 2009

World Tour

Something like "World Tour??? - what the hell he is thinking?", probably crossed your mind didn't it?

Well, it's true, I'll be participating in the Goldfinch Whistle World Tour "And just what in the name of someone important is that?" - you folks wonder...

So, Goldfinch Whistles is a Polish whistle brand (quite new from what I learned) and they're gonna send a whistle around the world for people to try it. You can check all the details here and if by any means you can't see it, please leave a comment and I'll post the entire article.
I signed up because it seems a nice and funny idea, you can participate by sending an e-mail to whistle@goldfinch.eu with your name, address and e-mail.

In the meantime I received my new "The Clarke Tin Whistle" book by Bill Ochs, that from what I've checked seems pretty well structured, it starts in the basic of basics and goes until some more elaborated tunes. A great book for beginners in my opinion, and from what (little) I saw.

Well, it's all for today. Don't forget to smile at least once a day, even if it's of your own stupidity: I just did that! :D

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment