Monday 6 April 2009

Scarborough Fair and the begining of a new week

So, is someone out there after that last scary post? I doubt it!

As for me, it was the start of a new week, and one where I'll have more time to practise with my whistle (with the flute i'm just trying to start to get a good clean sound out of it). I know about 2/3 of Scarborough Fair, but obviously I have to practise much more. It's a good tune for beginners, it has a low tempo, and it's on the simple side. I like these soft tunes, but I can't wait to put my fingers on a jig or a reel, one of those that makes you wanna dance!

You all might have noticed that I have a counter around there ------->
, which just counts the unique visitors of the blog, not the visits themselves. Soooo, I want to know if anyone follows this, or if it's just casual visits. Make a post or something! :P

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Well I follow it, but I guess you've realize it already! :o)

    ReplyDelete