Sunday 5 April 2009

Down from the deepest pit in the darkest part of the Tin Whistle world

Today I spent my morning playing the Whistle, with the haunting image of yesterdays tries. As I am a bard that doesn't say no to self-mocking, I decided to post a "best-of" video of that disaster.

Be aware that if you're sensitive to high pitch notes you shouldn't watch this video. Do not let your children watch it either, they might get traumatized.

How NOT to play "Down by the Sally Gardens", by The Whistler Bard:



Fortunatly, today it went all for the best. I practised some scales, and started to learn a new tune: "Scarborough Fair" and so you can clean your ears and regain your hearing listen to this version by Celtic Woman:



Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. LoooooooooL! At least made me laugh! :). Seriously, keep trying, only this way you'll rock with the whistle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that. And I thought that I was the only one to Rape Sally by the Gardens. ROFL!

    ReplyDelete