Thursday 16 April 2009

What to say, oh what to say...

Hello people that comes here because they saw the link somewhere and thought this was something good. How are you?

Today wasn't a good day, but still I managed to start working on the Clarke book, so far I' on page 19 and so the tunes I now officialy know are:

- Old MacDonald
- Down by the Sally Gardens
- Scarborough Fair
- Road to Lisdoonvarna
- Au Clair de La Lune (By the Light Of the Moon)
- The Muffin Man

, what a bunch hum? The ones that I like the most to play are Scarborough Fair and Road to Lisdoonvarna, just for the record.

As I said in a previous post I was trying to create the Whistler Bard character, so here goes one of the first sketches:



Quite stupid hum?

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Heheheheh! The character looks funny! Where's the whistler?
    Bjufas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whistle? Do you think a whistle can fit in all those teeth? :P Heheheh, as I said, it's just a sketch, I'll make him in diferent positions and with a whistle...off course! :P

    ReplyDelete