Wednesday 29 April 2009

Little time and a big weekend

Hello.

This Bard is tired. Last couple of weeks have been a turmoil and with very little time to play. I kind of miss it, but there's really nothing I can do to make it better.

With the Low Whistle I'm able to play almost everything I play in the Tin Whistle, and with the same degree of quality.

Today in the 15 minutes I got free, I went to an Irish Pub that has live music to know what kind of music do they have, but the waitress could only tell me to come back at night, cause she only did the day-shift and couldn't awnser my question...lucky me hum? I guess I'll really have to go there and find out!

Since the next weekend is a long one (friday holiday) the blog will be postless for some 3 days again, I'm sorry, but I promise I'll be back to business as soon as possible!

And just out of curiosity, yesterday was the 30th post and the blog is almost reaching the 200th unique visitor, which is much more than I had ever imagined!

Cheers, and thank you for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment