Tuesday 7 April 2009

La la la, lalala la la (yes, I'm singing!)

Another glorious day for the whistle! Today my practise went really well, I played "Down by the Sally Gardens" and learned the rest of "Scarborough Fair", this last one is a really sweet one to play and listen, damn those Celtic Woman! :P

Since my morale was high, I decided to try something with a bit more rythm, so I went for "Road to Lisdoonvarna", that you can listen in a previous post. It's a slide jig (from what I've read, because I still can't distinghish them too well), and I like it. In the end I didn't go too bad, learned the first couple of notes, but now I'm out of time and have to cook me some food.

Hope you're enjoying your week, here in my country there's a holy day on friday, so that means no work! Heheheh

Oh, and by the way, I'll try to post the music sheets and/or ABC notation and/or tablature for the songs that I learn, it might be useful for someone.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment