Wednesday 15 April 2009

Domnahl na Gruen

Today was the day that my new Domnahl na Gruen Low D Whistle left the Highlands of Scotland to meet me in the Whistler Bard's realm. Hopefully I'll have it before the weekend.

I've been in contact with the master crafter Daniel McGinley, and let me tell you he is a great person as well as an excellent crafter of whistles (from what I've heard!) when mine arrives I'll let you know, and might even post a clip or video for you to check the sound, because it's not easy to find feedbacks and reviews of this Whistle around the web.

Changing subject: have you already sign in for the Goldfinch World Tour? NO??? Why?

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Whistler Bard,

    Yes please post as soon as you can a full review of this lovely low whistle hand crafted in a remote place in the Highlands.

    Keep up the good work

    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received my whistle from Domnahl , where else could you get a metal low D whistle for such a fantastic price ! 55 Sterling.

    He is a pleasure to deal with into the bargain.

    A review of the whistle ......

    I`ll leave that to a musician, as i am barely a beginner.

    ReplyDelete