Monday 20 April 2009

Another world tour, and a not so good whistling day.

Hello there!

A couple of things I want to tell you today.

First of all, my Low D whistle didn't arrive today, damn post!!!

Then, my whistling wasn't that great today...again! I guess I'll have to take it cooler... It's just that when you start, you go slow and easy, but then you feel more confident, and when you learn a new tune you try to go faster...and then it doesn't work! I'll have to take it easy, because I really think it's funny and happy to play the whistle, and I want to keep it that way!

As for the world tour, I signed in for a new one, the Anderson European Whistle Tour , ok this one is not World, but it's European...whatever! :P

I got a comment for the previous post from Rob, asking if I could post the ABC code for "Concerning Hobbits", and I'll try to post it as soon as possible.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment