Wednesday 22 April 2009

My new Whistle

So today was a stupid day. Not a "bad" day, but a really "stupid" day.

Not much of a good mood as you can tell, as opposite to most of the days lately, but oh well...

The good news is that I finally have my Domnahl na Gruen Low D by Daniel McGinley.
I'm just a begginer but let me tell you what I think of it:

- Sounds great
- Requires much less air to play that I thought it would (and I mean MUCH LESS!)
- Awesome looks, it's simple and has those little details that handmade stuff have, those things that give it character

I love it and can't say better from Daniel, the way he builds them, the way he helps you with your doubts and the way he cares for what he makes. I'll recommend him to any whistler around the world. As simple as that!

Now, time to leave and end this wretched day...except for my whistle :)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment